Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The best out of the worst!


Funny thing had on the way home yesterday. I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that I had the chance to rethink and revisit my thoughts for the last few years. Lately my conversation for the lack of better words stink!!!! I feel like all I can think of is that my life is crumbling before my very eyes. Couple things made me think this last weekend, as we laid Kirks Gr. E to rest, LIFE IS SHORT! and LIFE WILL THROW CHALLENGES AT YOU AND GOD WILL HELP YOU SURVIVE!


My first concern is Thomas. I want his life to be normal as much as possible. I am doing my best at seeking the best out of the worst. So the kid has problems pooping (for the last 2 years, if not more) but the best thing is he is healthy overall. Just this stubborn boy won't go poop in the tiolet, he goes in his pants. UGH!!!


Second concern: Missing mom more than ever....I need that girl advice! I NEED it!!! I would beg for that mother daughter time to chat about my problems and hers!!! It was recently brought to my attention " your mother was a SAINT compared to you" I feel horrible that that had to be said, however I am taking it as a compliment to my mother and looking at the good out a bad situation.


Third concern: My mind is slipping away with my summer!!!! Enough said!


Lesson learned: LIFE IS SHORT AND THINGS THROWN AT YOU TAKE THE BEST OUT OF THE WORST!!!!


Thank you Grandma Ev!!!!! Tell my mother hello and that she is a Saint for putting up with me!!! Oh I miss you both so very much. I need your humor now more than ever!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your losses. You've had an eventful last few months and I hope you find some peace amongst all the upheavals and difficult times. Very good lesson! It would be so hard to not have my mom as I am learning how to be one myself! My heart goes out to you! I am a good listener though, if you ever need to vent like we all do :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ is sunshine! He is kind at heart, so take that as his best. They make medicine to poop, but no drug can create good manners and personality!

    ReplyDelete