Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another round


Well, as things have settled here since our last round of fun, we begin again.


I was reading the obits today to see that one of my great uncles dear friend, had followed in his ways and went to heaven this past weekend. I know that this seems obscene to be bummed about, however it feels sad to say goodbye. I know I wont beable to make the funeral or visitation however sad. Just seeing another person you know go "away" is hard on anyone.


Believe me I wont go into a deep depression about it, however brings back the memories of spending time with Ade and Charlie and their ROMEO group! It was always nice to see "OLD" guys smiling. I feel that runs up there right along with a baby's smile. I just don't know but old men just hit a string with me. They are all so great. Even the crabby ones, I encounter on a normal daily basis. Charlie was NOT a normal crabby guy, he was so sweet and happy all the time. The memories of him will always stay in my mind. How weird that I was thinking of him the other day and now to see him in the obits. Sad!


God Bless Charlie! Say hello to my mom and ade for me. Make sure Ade and his sister are getting along!!! Miss you Grandma Dodi!


On to some good stuff. Feeling better today than recently. I have been having horrible migraines lately and they don't seem to go away. Trying to take my meds again and see if that helps.


Off to help Thomas with another spelling exercise....2 tests down so far 100% each time!!!! Already read his book to me and did great!


No comments:

Post a Comment